Building Price 500-800$

vaironl

In Runtime
My First Post was about upgrading my current Computer. People told me in Conclusion that would not Stack up so well.

and the Price range i Could afford was 300$
Now i Decided i will be buying piece by piece with time.( it is going to take along time to get there)
But I will like you guys to Tell me What stuff To buy and this time price range is going to be 500-800*Dollars MAX.

So i already have 10 dollars saved Lol i told you is going to take along time but nothing is impossible and has a teen that is my Goal.

Post stuff here and what should i order first.

Thanks to all.

If it's going to take a long time, you're better off asking about it once you've got the money saved up. Assuming you take ~3 months or more, the market will be vastly different by the time you're ready to buy. In the meantime you can stick around and learn about stuff n' things :)

If it's going to take a long time, you're better off asking about it once you've got the money saved up. Assuming you take ~3 months or more, the market will be vastly different by the time you're ready to buy. In the meantime you can stick around and learn about stuff n' things :)

Thanks i will because i got lots of questions.

i guess by the time youve saved up these components are going to be much cheaper

Do You think i should save and buy save and buy.
What i mean is lets say i get 80 Bucks at the end of Christmas should i buy the case and then next and next and so on?

I think you should wait till you have more money and buy a couple components at a time instead of one piece at a time. Like, go for the motherboard + cpu, then ram+hard drive+case, etc....

I think you should wait till you have more money and buy a couple components at a time instead of one piece at a time. Like, go for the motherboard + cpu, then ram+hard drive+case, etc....

Do you think i should just save until 580?
or save buy two pieces?

i researched and it said for the OD get an IDE or something

Back
Top Bottom