What are your hobbies?

I like working on my car and modding it when I have extra money. Every now and then I'll do some photography. I'm thinking of doing the 365 day photography challenge. I play computer games every now and then when I feel like it. Mostly I just surf the internet or watch movies/TV shows in my free time. I tried getting in building model cars, but stopped after 1.3 cars were finished... I may give it a try again, but I dunno. I liked it when I did it, I just am not in the mood for it when I have time now.

My hobby involves Overtime at work. LOL.

But it used to be Electronics, but meh. Nothing ground breaking these days it seems.

PC/360 gaming

Going to a RUSH concert in the spring, My 5th concert i beleive.

Going out late at night.

Saving money for an ATV, and then my own House.

And im basically done with the whole computer scene. Its to expensive for me when my current rig does just fine.

Cars, pretty much finished with it. Got the suspension set-up the way i like it with TRD springs, TRD swaybars, TRD sturtbar and wider tires. Many other mods to list, may take off my full catback noise is getting annoying haha.

4457664365_aa5e38fbb8_b.jpg

4687129624_c0f6e636f5_z.jpg

Mountain Biking. Going to start modding already changed out the grips.

4797012073_8e30af3320_z.jpg

5050599330_e2f39c5158_b.jpg

I would say my hobby right now is homework. Trig is killin me :(

Other than that, I try to play StarCraft 2 when I can and Lego Batman with my son... Star Wars: Lightsaber duels is also one of our favs.

Mostly my new baby (well he's 4 months now...lol). Otherwise it's photography...of my new baby mostly.

Reading (which is my job..) and cooking. and perhaps watching others playing games (because i cant control very well)

Back
Top Bottom