C# Programmers..

codeman0013

In Runtime
How many people here are c# guys? This is my language of choice didnt know if anyone else did it here or had anything they might want to see made that maybe as a forum we can work on a new project..

I've been using it a bit at work, seems a nice enough language. Haven't really done too much with it mind you. A project would be interesting, certainly, if someone can come up with something to work on. :)

I love it as an OOP(Object Oriented Programmer) I love this language. It seems its so versitile and there are a ton of things we could build. I just an hoping someone will give us something we can work on as I dont have an ideas at this point..

I love it as an OOP(Object Oriented Programmer) I love this language. It seems its so versitile and there are a ton of things we could build. I just an hoping someone will give us something we can work on as I dont have an ideas at this point..

I use it :)

work pays me to use it, and in doing so, i took quite a liking to the language, and so started developing a hobby project, which is currently turning into a near all-purpose library of sorts.

but i'm directly working with opengl at the moment.

I've used it in the past, though most of my work has been with Java. It's certainly very nice at tying in with anything Windows based :)

Back
Top Bottom