Wireless

blando233

In Runtime
Hey guys. Someone asked me about increaseing the wireless range i guess. Basically its a apartment complex and they have a verizon wireless modem down in the basment and the apartment i think is 3 floors. So i want to be able to increase the range to everyone in the apartment so they can access the internet with there laptops. Any ideas how to this?

i dont really know off the top of my head i know that its a modem/ wireless router from verizon.

Most consumer stores have extender solutions or you can set up mutiple access points to which users can roam, I can type a guide if you want. option 2 you can use any router for.

sure yea just trying to get some ideas they had an extender i dont think it works or somthing because i was standing next to it i get two bar so either who ever put it there never configured it or somthing. but they enver gave me any info like a cd with it or anything so prob start fresh get somthing new

I have seen those a few times InfectionZero they are a great product as a matter of fact my dad has one in his house to get the signal from the 2nd floor to the basement and it can be seen as far as 8 houses down with 2 bars still which is really good!

Back
Top Bottom