recovery software

blando233

In Runtime
Hey guys i am wondering what is a good recovery software for if a hard drive goes bad or somthing and i can get the files off of it

what do you mean by a hard-drive going bad?? OS crashing / software related / virus / hardware failure?

well i am wanting to know if somthing ever happend like to get files off a hard drive if it goes bad maybe if it is possible or just viruses and you want to wipe it out but you want all the files ya kno

Well for this option there are a few things. If you are looking to simply backup the data there are a ton of options on the market. For simply backing up data in the case of a failure or a virus ther are many options you have. If you are looking to get a basic backup that does it for you I would reccomend looking into a Newegg.com - my passport essential My book harddrive as they actually come with software on them that you simply install and then it will have a smartbackup option to backup essential things like pictures and music. On the other hand there are also network storage options all depends on what you are doing. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Back
Top Bottom