Cheap Intel gaming rig?

Danny93

In Runtime
Anyone able to help me with this? I'm looking for a cheap setup (UK).
£400 is probably my limit. Already have the monitor and peripherals. OS will be needed.

I seen someone selling a custom build... i7 950, 6gb DDR3, GTS 250, 1tb HDD I think and some other stuff I can't remember... All built in a quality case with high end supply and 7 Ultimate..

£320 I think o_o
Unfortunately I do not currently have the money for it.

Anyone able to help me with this? I'm looking for a cheap setup (UK).
£400 is probably my limit. Already have the monitor and peripherals. OS will be needed.

I seen someone selling a custom build... i7 950, 6gb DDR3, GTS 250, 1tb HDD I think and some other stuff I can't remember... All built in a quality case with high end supply and 7 Ultimate..

£320 I think o_o
Unfortunately I do not currently have the money for it.

Your not going to get an i7 950, 6GB RAM, GTS 250, 1TB HDD, with PSU, OS and case for £320. Even if I got the parts 2nd hand it'll still cost more than £400.

If you are looking for cheap and gaming (and I can't believe I'm saying it) you'll want to go AMD. Otherwise Remeniz is correct. The hard drive and i7 alone would set that build about £320

HAHA a cheap intel gaming rig thats funny.....

like they said if you need a cheap gaming rig go with AMD you can get a phenom II x4 for around 150 and they are amazing processors.

Back
Top Bottom