Random Chit Chat

You should be fine with just a pot. then. If you cannot get that motor working right for some reason, you could use the motor from a case fan. That way, you could use an old mobo or fan controller to get very precise control.

As far as the lights, why don't you use a transformer instead of eight C batteries? It'd probably cost less considering the cost of alkaline batteries nowadays.

You should be fine with just a pot. then. If you cannot get that motor working right for some reason, you could use the motor from a case fan. That way, you could use an old mobo or fan controller to get very precise control.

As far as the lights, why don't you use a transformer instead of eight C batteries? It'd probably cost less considering the cost of alkaline batteries nowadays.

It's a temporary art project. I don't plan on running it longer than it takes for the teacher to grade it. If it was permanent, I would have. But I also don't know where any power will be when it gets graded. Or am I misunderstanding what you mean about a transformer? I already bought the batteries. It was $9 for a 12-pack. I'll use them when done anyways.

Nice Challenger. Any plans for it? And please tell me it's not a slush box.
Not to sure yet.... its basically stock right now. Except the old owner put an exhaust on it that makes it sound like a ricer.... Thats coming off ASAP!
And nope, standard tranny all the way :D

I have question about Polyphony Digital. Is it pronounced POLY-PHONY, or PO-LY-PHON-NY?

Help
Hi do any of you know a script for a horizontal drop down menu for java not java script.

Big Thanks

OK, I'm going to try locking this thread temporarily, it appears that it is just being some sort of dumping ground. Most of these topics are perfectly acceptable to have their own dedicated threads in the social lounge because that is what it is there for! If it becomes to spammy then I'll reopen this thread.

edit:
<< If you want to start a discussion about something please feel free to open a new thread >>

Weird glitch here. At the bottom of the page, it says we are on 968, and it shows page 969, but when I click on that, it brings me right back to 968.

EDIT: It's gone now.

Back
Top Bottom