So I just got this email... (bobert93)

Not alot is up, instead of being the CF addict I used to be as cryman , Im now a WoW addict :S , but Im back to stay:), (with the release of the cataclysm expansion 12 hours away you might not hear from me for a few days ) ;)

Thanks for the offer JCB , But I sold it to some poor sucker for $100 bucks who thought he could fix it, or maybe after you're post i'm the poor sucker.
anyway that's long in the past :p

can't believe you guys are all still here haha

Not alot is up, instead of being the CF addict I used to be as cryman , Im now a WoW addict :S , but Im back to stay:), (with the release of the cataclysm expansion 12 hours away you might not hear from me for a few days ) ;)

Thanks for the offer JCB , But I sold it to some poor sucker for $100 bucks who thought he could fix it, or maybe after you're post i'm the poor sucker.
anyway that's long in the past :p

can't believe you guys are all still here haha

u got a good price for the PSP :)

Hmm, JCB .
The name sounds familiar to me for some reason , join date 2004 but only 38 posts.
Did you get a new account or something because I do recognize that name ?

Hmm, JCB .
The name sounds familiar to me for some reason , join date 2004 but only 38 posts.
Did you get a new account or something because I do recognize that name ?

hi, yeah i signed up in 2004 but I dont think I made any posts, then when I came back to this forum I just used that account again :)

Back
Top Bottom