Random Chit Chat

On 2.2 with mine >.> Just wish flash support would get a little better.

Lucky... Dell has been teasing us Streak owners with 2.2 since the thing came out.

EDIT: Has anyone here ever cut acrylic? I need some odd sizes, so it would actually be cheaper for me to buy a table saw and cut it myself. I just don't know exactly how difficult that would be.

Does a World of Warcraft account get "permanently banned" if their subscription expired?

no, you just cant use it until you pay again. who told you that it would?

got my gtx 580, I'm now just waiting for the last of my WC stuff and my i7-970. I'm seriously debating a crucial C300 128GB right now

I hate wandering around for over 30 minutes just to find out a place is closed for repairs... Luckily, there is another USPS nearby, and hopefully I can mail in a package through there.

EDIT - Found it, and mailed it in.

Lucky... Dell has been teasing us Streak owners with 2.2 since the thing came out.

EDIT: Has anyone here ever cut acrylic? I need some odd sizes, so it would actually be cheaper for me to buy a table saw and cut it myself. I just don't know exactly how difficult that would be.

2.2 is alright. I'm waiting for 3.0 ^^

And acrylic? I've cut several sheets before for the windows mods on my cases. Leave the wrap it comes with on and cut it with a jigsaw at medium speed, apply very, VERY light pressure going forward.

Back
Top Bottom