System Sig

shozzking

Daemon Poster
Right now most people here have the specs of their systems listed in their signature. This is really messy and makes it harder to read through them all. I know that two other forums that I go on have a pre-made form that then lists your specs. Would this be possible here? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the names of the forums to show what I mean. One has them listed below your sig and the other one has a drop down menu under you post count.

I would like this as well. It makes things look a lot cleaner, and it gives space to put other things in signatures.

It would also be nice to have the ability to put at least internal links in signatures so users could link to build or informational threads.

I looked over at vb org and found profile mods. I didn't see any postbit mods to add it to your user info. I'm still looking.
I did find the mod for the 3.x series like Buzz installed at CV. Version 4.1 is out now with a lot of bells and whistles.

I would like this as well. It makes things look a lot cleaner, and it gives space to put other things in signatures.

It would also be nice to have the ability to put at least internal links in signatures so users could link to build or informational threads.

As to the links for internal items, unfortunatly it's all or nothing. If you enable links in the sig it's going to be abused.

Yeah, automotive forums expecially use a system similar. Below you DP is typically a link to your "garage" where you can list your ride, etc.

Back
Top Bottom