Gran Turismo 5 - Nov 24th

Looks like I will be able to buy it after all. I will most likely be selling my 160GB Scorpio HDD (and modding it to make it compatible with the 360) to my brother for $30. Now I just need to find somebody else to buy another $60 game (for $30 not including taxes)with me...

I will do it. I can just return my game to Gamestop. I wouldn't mind saving myself $30ish. Send me your Paypal address and I will transfer the money as soon as I get it.

Well its gonna cost you like $36.90. It's $32 (half of $64 after taxes) for the game, and $4.90 for shipping. If you are still willing to do it.

EDIT - Also, when do you think you will get the money? I'm pretty much going to be broke after today. So I won't be able to buy you a copy till the money goes into my bank (3-4 days after you give it to me).

Well its gonna cost you like $36.90. It's $32 (half of $64 after taxes) for the game, and $4.90 for shipping. If you are still willing to do it.

EDIT - Also, when do you think you will get the money? I'm pretty much going to be broke after today. So I won't be able to buy you a copy till the money goes into my bank (3-4 days after you give it to me).

I have the money right now. I don't mind waiting a few days. I can transfer the money to you directly if you have Bank Of America. I won't inquire any fees and it should be instant. Just need your routing number. Nothing personal.

I have the money right now. I don't mind waiting a few days. I can transfer the money to you directly if you have Bank Of America. I won't inquire any fees and it should be instant. Just need your routing number. Nothing personal.

I have Chase, so I think we can only do Paypal.

Wait, what's going on here? Are the games like 2 for 1 or something? I'm confused.

The Ultimate Electronics here in Colorado are doing a buy 1 get 1 free for games and movies for students that have the coupon, coupons are limited however. The deal ends by the end of the year.

I got my copy by the way. I will probably play it either tonight or tomorrow.

The game has been in the making forever, so tell me is it really that good? I mean I loved the previous titles, even the first one was quite detailed, alot of stuff to do....How does it compare to, I dunno, Forza Motorsports?

Back
Top Bottom