Random Chit Chat

DL the client? It's been a while since I've played PWNscape. Last I recall, I was in the middle of the fight caves.

3500 posts :O ^^

W00T! I found a pump. I ended up taking the blower from an inflatable cat we had, and it's able to shoot styrofoam bead up a ten foot, 1.5 inch diameter pipe, drawing them in through eduction. Perfect.

I'm off to lowes to buy fittings for it.

W00T! I found a pump. I ended up taking the blower from an inflatable cat we had, and it's able to shoot styrofoam bead up a ten foot, 1.5 inch diameter pipe, drawing them in through eduction. Perfect.

I'm off to lowes to buy fittings for it.

trying now... hope it works.

and Runescape is a good game...

especially for when it came out, an how its still supported, and 100% free unless your want to be a member which is still dirt cheep, its basically just a easy cheep game to play with buddies when you really dont want to do much of an effort and not worry about system requirements and plus.... its Nostalgia to me.

WTF? My post seems to have disappeared.

Here's a working video of my tree thing.

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...com/albums/rr19/f00thead/2010-11-30234802.mp4

EDIT: Got all the branches put on. It could still use quite a bit of work, but at least it's working.

2010-12-01022351.jpg

There is nowhere near enough light inside to get a decent video. Hopefully there'll be enough in the morning.

I got a friend that is willing to give me his old computer. Hopefully his parents didn't throw it out yet. I will be able to salvage the 512MB DDR, and 80GB IDE HDD from it to add to my old computer. When it's Christmas time, I will probably pick up a cheap $20 500W PSU from Micro Center. Then I will have a old computer with an P4 @ 2.66GHz, 1GB DDR, 80GB HDD, and a 8800GT in it. I will probably bring this computer down and give it to my parents to stream videos as I don't think I need it.

How much of an performance will I get in games if I were to buy an Q8300 and replace it with my E7200? The stock clocks is about the same, but the cache on the Q8300 is higher. I was also told that the C2Q are not true quads as they are just 2 C2D in one. Not sure if that's true.

Back
Top Bottom