Things to do in the snow

berry120

Fully Optimized
So, here in England we have a batch of snow that's ground everything to a halt. I.e. more than about half a cm!

Any fun and unusual suggestions in terms of things to do in the snow? I'm trying to tick off a list over the years, so far it's:

- Build a huge snowman
- Build a sledge (and use it)
- Have a massive snowball fight (done many times!)
- Build a snow castle, complete with turrets (that's what I'm attempting at the moment, though with only about an inch it's not the easiest thing in the world...

Any other crazy suggestions? :)

Any good (or decent) ski hills in the UK? If only half a cm fell hopefully they've made fake snow so you actually have a base...

Going sled riding or snow tubing is always a favorite. When I was younger I always liked building snow forts and having snowball fights with my neighbor.

Ahh the good old days....lol

Depending on what you want to do you can "paint" your snowman/castle/etc with a food coloring & water mixture put into spray bottles.

Also if you get done with a huge snowball fight, it's also fun to have a huge tug-of-war.

Haha, half cm! You don't get much snow over there huh? We have about a foot here that is melting today... Supposed to snow the rest of the week though. If you get more, snowmobiling is a lot of fun, and so is skiing!

That reminds me of Louisiana. We get snow once every 10 years on average, and it's rarely more than an inch. When it happens, all the roads shut down, and there are usually like 493475 car accidents.

We actually got about 3/4 inch last year, and I managed to make an igloo. That was pretty sweet, but if you do it, get help. It took me at least 10 hours.

Haha, half cm! You don't get much snow over there huh? We have about a foot here that is melting today... Supposed to snow the rest of the week though. If you get more, snowmobiling is a lot of fun, and so is skiing!
Well, that was an exaggeration - but a foot is about the most that we get down here in the south of England anyway. I had that last year and built an igloo, but it's the first time I've ever seen it that deep.

29291225_c014a9ba82_m.jpg

Buy one and drive it around town. It's what they use to clear sidewalks around here.

Back
Top Bottom