CF Gaming Nights

Sounds good! Might be a bit interesting with the different time zones but something is easily worked out. I Get free servers for most of the PC Games listed here so if we need servers, i should be able to pull some strings. As far as open source goes, anyone played Urban Terror?

I played Urban Terror a while back, and it seemed pretty good.

Is it possible to set up private games in the US army fps? That one is actually pretty great, and it's free.

I'd be down for some Quake III. That game made high school lunch time fun. :D

Oooh, didn't even think of that. Sounds good, I'm DLing it now.

Who can host the game? My internet connection is painfully slow right now, so I can't.

EDIT: NVM. Just realized that was a demo. For some reason, I had thought Quake III was GPL'ed

Holy crap, talk about nostalgia!

Can we use the classic "You Rage, You Lose" situations?

But... but... Rage can be healthy! I would also hope that nobody would take it personally... I don't rage, but hot damn is it funny when some people do.

The common games for PC so far seem to be Source, TF2, Black Ops, BC2 and Borderlands.
For PS3, GT5, Black Ops and BC2.

How about a TF2-PC and Black Ops-PS3 on Thursday night sound?

I'm down to play either one. It will be my first time on TF2, so I might need some instructions. As for Black Ops, I never actually played with my PSN, I always was just the second player when my brother played, so I will suck for awhile till I get some better guns.

Also, I kinda changed my games on my list. So refer to that post since I don't want to add it on this post.

EDIT - Hmm, I realized that I have 3 of the same games for PC and PS3.

Back
Top Bottom