The ultimate ripoff

Review 1 said:
Looks so much better than the $5 hdmi cables I've been using for years! Yes it looks 7000% better because that is how much more it costs!!!!!!!

What's great about it: Its beautiful
What's not so great: Ramen diet for a year

lol epic.

and to end

Review 1 said:
No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

if this isnt a piss take ill eat my... HDMI cable

Review 2 said:
What's great about it: Picture quality, ease of install, fresh mountain grown aroma
What's not so great: The color does not match my Dynex or vizio products that are all black.

and yeah, the target market is the rich idiots who think that +Price = +Quality.

such idiots also bought Vista when it was released

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AudioQu...hite/1267764.p?id=1218245464814&skuId=1267764

This review made me cry out laughing:
The product I received was flawed. After spending several hours struggling with the packaging, I finally obtained access to the cable. When I tried to plug it in, it didn't fit, so I started to try to force it in. After about an hour of this, I finally got the cable in. To my disarray, it did not work. Now, the cable is stuck in my computer (I'd assume broken), and I have one less USB port. I was very unhappy with the product.

Seriously...who wants to be an expensive piece of metal that I believe that even a 30 dollar cable will do the same, maybe if not better.

Reminds me of the Bose speakers...

BestBuy said:
Product Features

* From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
* Compatible with most HDMI-enabled devices
For a reliable connection.
* Signal conductors
Controlled for digital audio direction. Audio return channel enabled.
* Bidirectional Ethernet communication
For efficient operation.
* Solid 10% silver-plated long-grain copper conductors
Along with a Dielectric-Bias System reduce jitter and distortion. PVC CL3/FT4-rated jacket.

id want it 10% Platinum, 90% gold and diamond studded for 2k. lol

People who would pay those kinds of prices for a freakin' cable deserve to be ripped off.

That's kinda what I thought at first, but the way Best Buy sales people are, they'll probably push this type of crap on old grandmothers with 19 inch TVs and antenna programming.

The way I see it, stupid is stupid regardless of age...

Only the purest, purity of the pure copper wiring of the upmost purity is used in the AKD1. Denon uses equal parts of ancient Mesopotamian spear tips, Roman Drachmas fondled by Julius Ceasar himself and decorative copper from the Aztec pyramid of Tenochtitlan for the wiring in the AKDL1. The refinement process is quite complex and also partial classified. All we know for sure is that the NASA advanced research lab, the NSA and the Air Force Area 51 and 'skunkworks' labs are all heavily involved.

2787258705_9aa0c3b717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom