Gran Turismo 5 - Nov 24th

I wish I can be playing this now. However, one Ultimate Electronics decided to have an power outage, and the other didn't have them in stock.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1065292 said:
So how far are some of you guys in the game? I just unlocked the final movie over the weekend and finally getting some nicer rides. Still need to rank up to some dedicated racers though, level 17 atm.
You must have been playing a lot more than most...I'm only at level 9 right now.

You must have been playing a lot more than most...I'm only at level 9 right now.

I've probably logged quite a few hours so far ;) Not sure how to check but the GT series have probably been my most played games ever. It's like you earn one thing, unlock a new ride and decide to do another event. So far I've placed golds in the first 2 series, unlocked 5/6 licenses and completed most of the special events. After I get everything unlocked I'll go back and gold all the license tests which I'm sure will take a bit of time lol. I'll have to check and see if I've got you added to my friends list. I'm pretty sure I did at one point but deleted a lot of people off.

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

AH, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY G27 RACING WHEEL!

Caps were necessary.

Maybe you should stay away from this thread then, haha.

I'm still debating if I should get GT5. I just remembered that I need to get my friend a birthday present.

Looks like I will be able to buy it after all. I will most likely be selling my 160GB Scorpio HDD (and modding it to make it compatible with the 360) to my brother for $30. Now I just need to find somebody else to buy another $60 game (for $30 not including taxes)with me...

Back
Top Bottom