Random Chit Chat

Does anyone here have/know anyone that has a Sony Vaio F (VPC-F13V5E, to be precise)? It'll be a while until I get one... but ATM, I'm looking at the i5 model with 4GB RAM... I might update this post with other laptops if I see any that I like the look of :D

Has ANYONE seen any freakin' cyber monday ads besides what Amazon has been listing. For gosh sakes, I can't seem to find any, even after exhausting google and cyber monday sites. Is no one doing C.M. anymore or what? Geesh.

Also, was anyone else glued to Amazon all day Friday like me? I have to say, the whole "unlocking" deals thing was rather addicting...they have it up today, too. I've found some pretty good deals for xmas presents so far.

Has ANYONE seen any freakin' cyber monday ads besides what Amazon has been listing. For gosh sakes, I can't seem to find any, even after exhausting google and cyber monday sites. Is no one doing C.M. anymore or what? Geesh.

Also, was anyone else glued to Amazon all day Friday like me? I have to say, the whole "unlocking" deals thing was rather addicting...they have it up today, too. I've found some pretty good deals for xmas presents so far.

I thought i was the only one noticing this. Newegg usually makes a big deal out of it, and all there is, is Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals that end tonight. I guess we will see tomorrow, right?

I got me a new rig!
bikepics-2085876-full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom