Everything keeps scrolling down to the end.

vissh

Beta member
hello :D
My laptop performed well for 1 year and some months . It has Windows Vista home edition . i got a little prob.1 Week ago, my laptop (compaq c700 series) started to act weird . All the windows - computer explorer , browsers ( firefox ,chrome etc ),even the windows Volume controller - all are moving down on their own . And when i try to hold left mouse button and move the scroll up it doesn't go up and stay at the end . It was lying on my table as usual and it didn't drop or i didn't hit it with smthing .I checked -mine down arrow key is not stuck . I disabled my touch pad and removed my usb mouse too but still it is scrolling down .damn hehe
Please help me out if u know what causing this problem . I will be very grateful to you :D

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom