Repeated memory dumps

Maineman

Solid State Member
My wifes computer has stopped running. Barely boots and get blue screen. Notes problem was found and dumping memory to disc. Uninstalled recent programs, reverted to date when computer was working. Tried to do a virus scan with MSE but could not. Tried to install Norton but could not. Any thoughts?

Running Win 7 Pro, MSI MB, AMD Athlon II 64 dual core CPU, 6GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 memory.

This looks to be a Desktop (based off RAM). You could try removing all the ram and then placing a single stick into it and see if it boots up. If it does, then you know that one of the sticks has gone bad (although you should get beeps when booting the computer if this truly is the issue, but it is possible). What does the blue screen display? What's the error code?

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom