HAF 922 + corsair h50 cooler?

loaf

Baseband Member
I recently did a new build and was thrilled that all the new compnents fit in my old thermaltake tsunami dream tower. A little later I purchased a corsair h50 liquid cooling unit and I found it doesnt not fit my tower properly. The support bar for my psu is directly above the fan which needs extra clearance with the radiator attached to it. My question is, does anyone have or know of someone who has the h50 inside a haf 922? I'm very interested in this tower and just want to know if there will be enough clearance. I'm assuming it will be seeing as the PSU is at the bottom of the tower but I just want to be sure there wont be something else in the way. Here's a couple of pics to get an idea of what my issue is. I had to mount the fan sideways, as a result I'm unable to shut my sidepanel. For home use I dont mind but going to LANs with the side wide open seems a bit risky.

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

i am actually planning on getting one of those here in about a month or so i was going to mount it on my side panel of my computer so i can keep that rear fan since mine moves alot of air i would try to mount it on the side panel if you have a spot for it

Unfortunately my side panel is just a plain side panel. No spot for a 120mm fan. I suppose i could punch holes in it and mount it that way but I would rather purchase the HAF 922.

perfect, thanks man. i dont know why i didnt do that. :S i was scanning forums way too long.

Back
Top Bottom