Internet low-lifes

MetalOverlord76

Daemon Poster
Well... apperantly I've been told how much of a horrible person I am because I basically said that I liked a particular game...

I've commented on a C&C 4 youtube video basically saying that I liked the gameplay of C&C 4, and I've received this exact comment from some random person:
shut the fuck up!!! c and c 4 was garbage! i cant believe u just said that the story was fuckin retarded!

and... long story short, I've discovered that the grand majority of youtubers have an unhealthy obsession with what they like versus what they don't like.

Do any of you wonder why some people seem to be such idiots at times? I understand that trolls will be trolls but come on, that's just an obsession. It seems that more and more often, I see youtube comments getting more and more senseless these days.

Generally the youtube debates are the most stupid ones I see - especially the ones to do with religion that go on there. I'm openly a Christian but (mostly when looking up Christian songs) I've seen stupid responses from all sides.

I'm passing it off as 13 year olds (or people with that maturity) where the *hit and run* comment nature means that people can leave stupid comments and then quite feasibly not go back to see how ripped apart their arguments have been, only for someone else just as stupid to take up the bait and then start arguing again. I'd seriously just ignore it, out of all the things to think about in life idiots leaving stupid youtube comments definitely aren't high up on the priority list!

I've seen way too much of that lately, especially when it comes to mobile phones and people who either love or hate Apple products.

As far as youtube comments and the like, they mostly seem to be made by completely illiterate people. I typically ignore them, especially if the poster uses the wrong form of 'there', uses 'ur', 'or misspells obscenities.

Commenting on YouTube is almost completely pointless. Most of it is just flaming and ignorance.

Generally the youtube debates are the most stupid ones I see - especially the ones to do with religion that go on there. I'm openly a Christian but (mostly when looking up Christian songs) I've seen stupid responses from all sides.

Religion appears to be the most mind-numbing subject. I've seen one guy comment on various music videos from bands like Escape the Fate, Cradle of Filth, Mayhem, etc copying and pasting something like "REPENT! We must share our Christian faith bla bla bla" So... curously, I go to his/her profile page and find all these Christian videos and how music is oh so sinful... I've also seen this from an Aethiest's perspective, basically forcing their belief among the community and disregarding anyone who disagrees, by repeating "God is fake" and crap. I hope they realize they aren't really doing anyone any justice, because if they were, I'd rather have them put away in a happy hotel.

Tolerance... So many religions preach it, none actually follow it expect the rare few. Exactly why I'm an atheist. Something is there, but all religions are so corrupt with the "my book says to go for tolerance, but if you don't believe what I believe and do what this says is right, you're going to hell/i'm going to kill you"....

What really amazes me, is that some people will go to bands they don't like and say things like "omg this sucked! I've always hated this band..." Seriously? Then why did you even load the song to begin with....

anyone here ever heard of apple soldier? its worth it to look at his youtube channel and then feel the anger at his stupidity rise up within you. watch the one about xeons

Back
Top Bottom