Vpn?

cbm90

Solid State Member
does anybody know of any free vpn services?
i hate having my location out there.
even off the computer, i have privacy issues.

but the point is, i'd rather keep my identitiy hidden and remain anonymous.
the privacy laws in the united states suck also and our govt doesnt understand the internet at all.
the only program i've managed to find that seems good is PacketiX.net
im not trying to use this for illegal purposes
i just like to remain anonymous
=/

thanks.

I don't know about any great "free services" nor have I ever heard of PacketiX.... (Something to look into, thanks)
I think that because you're concerned about your identity and anonymity, and aren't trying to use it for illegal activity, you might want to pay the couple of bucks for a good vpn service. However, a lot of the services restrict your server access i.e. amount of changes and location. So, would you want to be switching around, or just one or two options?

Right now I can suggest Perfect privacy and Strongvpn.... both are paid services though.....

Here is the thing with VPNs, they require a lot of bandwidth. Bandwidth on a server based level is much more expensive than consumer grade. Therefore not many people will give you a VPN for free , because there is no way to recover that cost. I get asked frequently about VPNs from my server and while not a "business" I generally tell people 5-10 dollars to cover bandwidth

Back
Top Bottom