Forum Members!

Definitely the more active members. A lot of them have so much knowledge packed in their little brain, it'd be interesting to see what we would talk about.

I'd love to meet David, he seems like the kind of guy you'd talk to for 30 minutes and then go out and start a multi-billion dollar corporation with.

Definitely the more active members. A lot of them have so much knowledge packed in their little brain, it'd be interesting to see what we would talk about.

I'd love to meet David, he seems like the kind of guy you'd talk to for 30 minutes and then go out and start a multi-billion dollar corporation with.

Thank you?

He shows up every now and then, I haven't seen him in a while now that you mention it.

I'd sooner shoot myself then see any of you...

Lol on a serious note, I wouldn't mind meeting most of you. There are a few newer people that I'd rather not meet, but most of you would be cool to meet.

Speaking of which, I was supposed to meet superman but he chose to go to a different school... Traitor ^_^

Everyone that has posted in this thread so far as been active and a member since I joined so I'd say all of you (plus David as it seems he must not want to meet anyone...j/k). I'm still a newbie compared to all of you.

I'd like to meet Setishock..lol

I wouldn't mind meeting a lot of the members here, most seem pretty cool. Minus the immature kids that is.

Oh, and I want to meet george monks and beat his ass for being such a pain to the forums for all those years.

You may get your wish by next summer Tommy-san. My plans for next summer is to scoot up to Pa. to meet someone and go over some plans for starting a home for homeless veterans.

Back
Top Bottom