Time has Flown.

Holysky

Fully Optimized
It's been exactly 1 year since my father had passed and exactly 2 years since my sister has suffered a head injury resulting in major difficulties she suffers even today. It's been exactly 3 years since my mother has fell ill with Guillain Barre Syndrome. It's also been a year and a day since Left 4 Dead 2 came out and 2 years for Left 4 Dead. It has also been 3 years since Gran Turismo Prologue was released. Also, it has been 2 years and 1 month since i joined. Time sure does fly when your having fun.

I'll be on a lot more often, i just got new parts for my pc. :)

My condolences to your father and best wishes to your sister.

It is crazy how time goes by when you don't think about it. What did you get for your rig?

It's been exactly 1 year since my father had passed and exactly 2 years since my sister has suffered a head injury resulting in major difficulties she suffers even today. It's been exactly 3 years since my mother has fell ill with Guillain Barre Syndrome. It's also been a year and a day since Left 4 Dead 2 came out and 2 years for Left 4 Dead. It has also been 3 years since Gran Turismo Prologue was released. Also, it has been 2 years and 1 month since i joined. Time sure does fly when your having fun.

Ummm.....

Anyway, welcome back.

My condolences to your father and best wishes to your sister.

It is crazy how time goes by when you don't think about it. What did you get for your rig?

Thanks man. I was able to get my hands on some extra money and got an AMD Triple Core @ 3.1GHZ and was able to unlock it to a quad core. I'm thinking about overclocking it too. I also had to RMA some GeIL Black Dragons. One bsod'ed an the other wouldn't stop crashing, so I got myself some Ripjaws instead. I also got myself a Biostar 785g, thing works wonders. Next up is my gfx card, I was thinking 6850 or 6870.

Back
Top Bottom