Random Chit Chat

I have BC2, stopped playing after I got all the assault guns though.
Then play other classes?

I started to play BC2 a bit on single player. It seems that me setting from 1x MSAA to 4x MSAA has no difference in performance. The only time when my FPS drops is when a building blows up. I'm pretty sure that's because I am using a dual core. BC2 said a quad core for recommended specs. I think its time for me to upgrade to a quad and DDR3.

Also, I don't know how you add friends to BC2, but my name should be "Ze_Teny" without the quotes. Not sure if you guys need any more information for adding.

We use sherwin williams paints at mitsubishi an they are flawless on plastics so idk what's in ur pipe.

I'll have to try that out then. I've used the krylon plastic paint before, and it flaked off within a month.

EDIT: Someone offered me a HP Dv7 2270 for $250. It's got a Q9000, 4GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, and a 4650 mobility. Now I need to decide if I'd rather have a quad core CPU or a better video card. Hmmm....

It's not that, it's just that I don't care for the game much. My main problems are with the mediocre hitreg, ridiculous choke points on a lot of the maps, and I just got bored with it.

BC2 for PC doesn't seem as fun as the PS3. I don't like some of the rules on some servers either.

So far I got 3 deaths and no kills.

I can't stand joysticks for FPS games, but I haven't played it on PS3 so I can't really comment.

Well for one thing, the PS3 people seem to be more active. I only played about 4 servers on the PC version so far, and it seems like a lot are hiding or camping. I'm just constantly running around, and I don't see anybody, even if there are over 10 people. On the PS3, I will find people within 30 seconds.

I think BC2 is starting to lose players. Hopefully I either find some people to play with, or there will be more people when BC2 Vietnam comes out.

EDIT - So I found a server that was pretty fun. Until most of the opposing force started to snipe, and the rest started to spam rockets and grenades.

Yeah, I know there are a lot of snipers, even on the PS3. However, the last 5 minutes of the match, almost nobody was getting killed by a regular gun. My last 6 deaths in that match was all from a grenade or a rocket launcher.

I still don't have BC2. Is it worth it? I really don't game a whole lot anymore, so I'm being much more cautious before shelling out a whole bunch of money for a game.

EDIT: Just bought me a HP DV7 2270US. Quad core laptops FTW!

Back
Top Bottom