Xmas wishlist

Right now... there is just one thing that I kinda want more than anything else:

XFX_Radeon_HD5770_Front_34_01.jpg

:D

I have that card, except mine is reference. Good choice, but get a brand other than XFX.

I'm not really sure what I want for Christmas this year. I'll probably just ask for some parts for my laptop project.

I'm not sure to be honest. Gran Turismo 5 would be nice, and I may treat myself to an in-dash CD player for my car with an AUX so I can plug my phone in.
Giving means more than receiving to myself.
Would love also to have someone to spend it with though as well

After some more thought and all the comments about having someone to spend it with, I would like to retract my previous post in place of this one.

I will be spending it with my wife and my new baby boy, who will be 5 months old. I think that is enough. Thank you to everyone for reminding me of what really matters =)

on my Xmas wish list is peace on earth...

Failing that I guess something shiny might be nice...

Though I've kinda reached the point in my life where if I want something I buy it, so there's nothing that I really need, or desperately want, and anything that I might want, or think is nice is usually too expensive to really get as a gift without feeling a bit guilty.

My PC could use a few upgrades, but I'm not in a hurry, so I'd say for X-mas...F-U-N! That and health! Other than that, give me some Amaretto coffe, for the season's greetings, and it's all good.

My PC could use a few upgrades, but I'm not in a hurry, so I'd say for X-mas...F-U-N! That and health! Other than that, give me some Amaretto coffe, for the season's greetings, and it's all good.

Same here.

I've never heard of Amaretto coffee, but it sounds pretty tasty!

Gran Turismo 5, just because i have never bought a new game in my life. A new 7 string wouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom