Random Chit Chat

EDIT: I managed to remove a couple more millimeters by cutting the little feet off.

Before:

2010-11-16130717.jpg

After:

2010-11-16131426.jpg

Now the spring is a little tighter than I'd like. Oh well, I'll just use a slightly longer handle.

EDIT: Just ordered a 2TB WD Caviar green for the HTPC. Holy crap, that thing's gonna have almost 4 TB now.

Thoughts: 6870CF vs 470SLI

No flaming or arguing as I don't plan on buying either, but I was just wanting some opinions.

Thoughts: 6870CF vs 470SLI

No flaming or arguing as I don't plan on buying either, but I was just wanting some opinions.

I think 5850 CF would still be more cost-effective, and would OC much better. The 68xx cards are already clocked so high that you really can't do much with them.

My phone started melting while it was in my pocket today....

Pics! I must see this.

Thanks for the linky, Teny. +1 4 u ;D

5xx/4xxSLI, always. Even with the release of HD6K, ATI/AMD are way behind the game on heavy tessellation. Which is where most games are headed.

Thanks for the linky, Teny. +1 4 u ;D

5xx/4xxSLI, always. Even with the release of HD6K, ATI/AMD are way behind the game on heavy tessellation. Which is where most games are headed.

They should hurry up with that. PC gaming has had enough of these $60 Call of Duty expansion packs.

Back
Top Bottom