I want to know on how to download the Windows Codename Longhorn DDK driver DLL file

jordanllgg50

Beta member
I cannot seem to find the Windows Codername Longhorn DDK driver DLL file. Because I am having some trouble finding the download link for this DLL file. So can you give me the website to download this DDK driver DLL file please? Because I looked everywhere, but I couldn't seem to find it. But I know that it's there somewhere. And also, I would like to really know on how to install and run the DevCon.exe utility. Because when I click on the .exe file, the DevCon utility does not open up at all. I tried everything I could, but I just had no luck with getting this open. So can you please let me know on how to install and run this DevCon.exe file? Then I will be happier. But someone told me to move the DevCon.exe file to the Windows system32 folder, and then they said it should work. I tried this process, but the problem here is that it didn't work at all and nothing happened. Why is that for? Well anyway, so please let me know on where to download the DDK driver DLL file. So this way, I can finally run the DevCon.exe utility which should work after I download the DDK driver which is the DDL file. Because it won't work for me. I typed in DevCon.exe into my run command prompt, but it gave an error and said it wasn't found. So please help me out here on this issue that I am having. And also let me know on how to install the DevCon.exe as well as the DDK driver which is that DDL file. And can you also give me some instructions on how to do this process for me? Because I would appreciate that very much from you. And don't forget to get back to me as soon as you can. I will be waiting for my response from you. So thank you very much! :confused: :( :mad:

Back
Top Bottom