Random Chit Chat

Black Ops for the PS3 is not that fun. I prefer Bad Company 2. Why? Because it seems like Black Ops is just filled with people camping, hiding after getting shot a couple times and regenerating life, and spam the knife. I could probably get by with the last 2, but camping annoys me. I can't camp either because I find that boring.

i cant play black ops because its the same shit as the other COD games. like wtf.

and Foothead is there anything i need to know about bikes before i buy?

IMG_20101114_003207.jpg

also, i crush SWAT

Nice. I can never get that K/D ratio on any game.

Its pretty fun playing Black Ops with 2 people. Since my brother was the one that got the game, I join in once in awhile to play with him. Kind of like how Halo allows you to have up to 4 people on the same console play online together. After losing a lot, I decide to just say F it, and mess around.

I'm debating whether I should get Mass Effect 2 and Bad Company 2 for $34 for hard copies, or pay $40 for both on Steam and don't have to deal with the whole "disc in tray" thing.

What are the specs?

2.4 GHz P4, 128 MB DDR (I upgraded to 1GB and it didn't help at all), 80 GB slow as &%$# HDD, XP home

The thing is just plain unusable, and it refuses to let me change the HDD.

and Foothead is there anything i need to know about bikes before i buy?

Well, what type of bike are you looking for? If you're going to be using it off road on mountains, then what you need will be vastly different than if you were just going to use it on paved roads.

I like Schwinn and Trek bikes generally. Look for ones with shimano derailers and the thumb shifters. Those rotating handle shifters get really hard to turn after a few years.

Save $6 and use no cd cracks.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but it seems problematic. Especially if there is no crack for the updated version of the game or if the crack has problems.

Haha, I still have yet to know what these do. I wonder how many people bought that.

*maybe spoiler*

Kennedy with a rifle in the pentagon killing zombies :0

I think the zombie mode is kinda boring. Whats so fun about it?

What do you mean by off road? As in... Going down a mountain at high speeds, or going on a slighly rough track?

Unless it's a downhill-only bike, then you should watch out for weight. It's all good and well having fat-ass suspension etc, but if you can't get the bike up a hill then it's not really suitable.

Back
Top Bottom