Random Chit Chat

I wonder if Mass Effect 2 will be $20 at ultimate electronics. If so, then I could pick up ME2 and BC2 for $20. I found more coupons for the buy one get one free, and it expires at 12/31/10. So I got some time.

I just played like 2 hours of BC2 on the PS3. Slowly getting better. Then again, I think the guys I just played with are more of around my league.

I don't care for BC2 much anymore. Ridiculous choke points and hitreg needs some work. I heard they're working on a new patch for the hitreg though which is good.

I don't know whats causing it. I reinstalled multiple times and tried from max settings to low settings and I get the same results. When enemies appear, the game just start lagging, and makes it hard for me to shoot them. When its the dialog scenes, they sometimes stutter. When I just walk normally, it stutters too, but I'm assuming that they are just loading the background. I've ran ccleaner, auslogics disk defrag, reinstalling most of my drivers (uninstalling it then reboot into safe and use driver sweeper). Nothing worked.

Nice. I couldn't even get into the college of engineering at my University. However, that's mainly because I didn't take physics or calculus.
Thanks!
Congrats, where are you thinkin of goin and are you leaning more towards Computer Science or Software engineering?

Thanks. I think I'd like to do software engineering - although the first year of Software Engineering is very similar to the first year of computer science, so from what I gather - so I COULD change my mind later on.

Anyone here know much about biking, aka mt. Bikes ect

I know a bit. Why?

Why are compaq computers so damn slow? I'm trying to use my dad's compaq, and it literally took 20 minutes to be settled at the desktop. Whenever I open a program, it takes a good 30+ seconds before anything appears, and windows take like 10 seconds to close. The thing has never been on the internet, and it's probably been used 10 times.

Why are compaq computers so damn slow? I'm trying to use my dad's compaq, and it literally took 20 minutes to be settled at the desktop. Whenever I open a program, it takes a good 30+ seconds before anything appears, and windows take like 10 seconds to close. The thing has never been on the internet, and it's probably been used 10 times.

What are the specs?

I was about to buy Black Ops today for PC today since I could've gotten it for $30. In the end, I decided not to.

Black Ops; Since Activision took back over, I'll probably go ahead and buy it.

And yes, all Compaqs come from the factory 'balls' slow.

Back
Top Bottom