the useless junk you know?

does any of you witch now which program languge would work better for making a microsoft word sought of thing.

You've already posted in the programming section asking this - please wait for a response there rather than derailing this thread. (Hint: I've already given one.)

With the mouth on it's chopped off head. If you get close enough to the head it can still jump slightly and bite you. I've seen a video of it. It will eventually die, but it lives for a couple minutes. I'd say that's useful info in case you chop off the head of a poisonous snake and then think the head is dead and still get bit because you didn't know.

I guess this is not truely "useless" but were I live it pretty much is as I don't think we have any poisonous snakes, or really that many snakes at all. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 in my life....Lol.

none of that is true.

>Add an odd number and another odd number and you get...a prime.
9 = odd
15 = odd
9 + 15 = 24 (not a prime number)

>Add a prime and an odd number, and you get...an odd!
3 = prime
9 = odd
3+9=12 (even) -all prime numbers (except 2) are odd, odd + odd = even

Actually, let me correct myself. I did a huge mistake here. I meant even numbers not prime. I must have been sleeping while typing. My bad.

I'm not sure weather this is useless or just plain strange, but when there are 2 female frogs, one of then can naturally become a male...

Back
Top Bottom