The Member photos

Life is a bitch. Everything is changing around ms. My best friend moved to Knoxville and the other one is leaving to become a navy seal. I tore my acl again. I can't compete in the tournament I've spent a year training for. Police department said I can't work for them because I can't pass their physical test now and they won't need anyone else for a while. My parents moved to a new home which is amazing. It's a lot bigger than the townhome we just came out of but still a closet compared to the estate we used to have. But a step at a time, right? I'm supposedly a man whore at my university because these girls that I have never met in my life went around and told everyone I hooked up with them. Not sure why. So the girl I really liked won't talk to me anymore. I actually built a new desktop with parts I had laying around. I just had to buy a new processor. Q8200, 2GB DDR2, 9600GT SLI, EVGA 750i SLI FTW, BFG 550 PSU and a 500GB WD Green HDD all wrapped up in an Antec 1200. It surprisingly plays everything I have thrown at it. I feel like an idiot for dropping hundreds on my old i7 rig now. How is life with you?

Boring, lol. But I won't go into detail. I feel like an idiot for spending more to go to i7 from a Q95, but at least I can feel like an idiot while doing everyday tasks at an abnormal speed. Pretty much just work, school, internets. Rinse, repeat.

Crazy that my 5770 is coming up on being a year old. I still don't feel the need to upgrade either.

My sister has a lot of baggage. She has a 225 pound brother with some black belts and a gun collection.

Did I forget to mention she is 14?

pedobear.png

Back
Top Bottom