Random Chit Chat

Too much text, not enough photos. I'd make the effect fade slower, so there is less white. Replace the "Three sixty five" with "Three Hundred Sixty Five." You may say it that way, but it isn't technically correct. I'd also replace the car picture with something else. It just doesn't fit.

Other than that, looks allright. What is this for?

It's the cover of the photobook im designing for my photo of the day project, i'm getting 1 printed next year, just throwing around idea's, i'll have a play around with the fades and photo's and post the results later.

In the mean time, im considering purchasing one of these,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/10-TABLET-PC...comp_laptop&hash=item35adc421cc#ht_794wt_1139

Thoughts?

Arrgghh!!!!

Just spilled a whole cup of coffee all over my desk! S!*T! Took me an hour to clear it up!

Screwed the keyboard and now I have to use this thing....

de0dc269.jpg

facepalm.gif

So, I applied to some university's last month.
I applied to:
Aberystwyth to do a MEng in Software Engineering (with a year in industry)
Bangor to do a BSc Computer Science
Cardiff to do BSc Computer Science
Manchester to do a BSc in Computer Science
Nottingham to do a MSci in Computer Science

I've had offers from Aberystwyth, Bangor and Nottingham. Exciting Times!

Congrats, where are you thinkin of goin and are you leaning more towards Computer Science or Software engineering?

Arrgghh!!!!

Just spilled a whole cup of coffee all over my desk! S!*T! Took me an hour to clear it up!

Screwed the keyboard and now I have to use this thing....

de0dc269.jpg

facepalm.gif

Could be worse. Here's what I'm using:

2010-11-10110345.jpg

My logitech Classic and My apple pro keyboard have nonworking keys. I've been considering a mechanical keyboard, but I really need to feel it before I buy one, especially given that my friend's $150 steelseries feels like crap.

Can anyone here think of where I could get a very small DC pump that has an intake and output line? The only thing I can think of is the pump in one of those vacuum-level things that sticks on the wall, but they cost $25+ and I'd rather not spend so much on something I'll probably use five times.

Could be worse. Here's what I'm using:

2010-11-10110345.jpg

My logitech Classic and My apple pro keyboard have nonworking keys. I've been considering a mechanical keyboard, but I really need to feel it before I buy one, especially given that my friend's $150 steelseries feels like crap.

Can anyone here think of where I could get a very small DC pump that has an intake and output line? The only thing I can think of is the pump in one of those vacuum-level things that sticks on the wall, but they cost $25+ and I'd rather not spend so much on something I'll probably use five times.

Granted Foothead. Your keyboard is epically creamy and stained! :p

But yea I can't stand the long travel keys and it's clunky-ness. Ah well...

Whats the pump for?

Granted Foothead. Your keyboard is epically creamy and stained! :p

Yeah, I know. It came that way, and I can't seem to get it off. Even rubbing alcohol didn't work.

Whats the pump for?

I probably shouldn't say because some people would consider it dangerous. Let's just say that I need it to create a small stream of liquid...

I just took apart a really old computer, and found some rather interesting parts.

What was this ribbon cable used for? It's got 7 plugs on it. Four are floppy connectors, and three are something I don't recognize. It was floating around in the case, attached to nothing.

2010-11-10115748.jpg

2010-11-10115802.jpg

2010-11-10121513.jpg

This one's even more strange. It's an ISA CD-rom interface board, but it seems to be missing a few components, and it has a through hole mount DIP switch on it.

EDIT: WTF? According to Nielson, 80% of HDTV owners don't have HD programming. Is this a joke, or are people really that ignorant?

I probably shouldn't say because some people would consider it dangerous. Let's just say that I need it to create a small stream of liquid...

Mmmmm.... *thinks* So what diameter piping do you need?

Didn't they use those cables for old SCSI devices?

EDIT: WTF? According to Nielson, 80% of HDTV owners don't have HD programming. Is this a joke, or are people really that ignorant?

[RANT]
Seriously, this annoys the hell out of me. Like people with 16:9 TV's and they either stretch a 4:3 broadcast to fill the screen or wreck a 16:9 broadcast by zooming in. Personally I don't consider anything less than 1080 vertical lines HD either. 768 HD? Not for me.

But yea HD TV without HD broadcast stations?
[/RANT]

I have an HDTV, and I only have like 3-4 HD channels (the deuce, fox 31, ABC, etc). It's the one I get from the air. I don't have any other HD channels because my dad refuse to pay more, and I don't have a job, so I can't pay for it. However, I didn't buy my HDTV to watch TV, more of using it for my PS3 and PC. Also, my dad has an HDTV too, but only get the same HD channels as me. DirecTV doesn't offer HD Chinese channels either.

Back
Top Bottom