WindowsXP on an Acer Aspire 1?

crimmer772010

Solid State Member
My sister has gone and done the most stupid thing ever and got a Acer Aspire 1. At the moment the Acer Aspire 1 has the Linpus Linux Lite OS, which to be honest is a pile of crap. I was wondering if it would be posible to change the OS of her Acer Aspire one to windowsXP using a flashdrive ?

Yes, this is possible. You need a USB stick that is not write protected on the boot sector (i.e. SanDisk drives, I've found, don't work well for this as they have preloaded programs in the USB's boot sector that cannot be modified). Then just follow these directions.

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom