Random Chit Chat

I'm not really into what the brand is. After comparing them, it seems to me that the Radeon is a better buy... at least that's what I'm almost sure of...

The two cards are in a fairly different price range. The 5830 will outperform the 450 in certain fields. And vice-versa.

I think one of my 8800GT is going bad. Its the one that I had problems with when I first got it (fan sticker got loose and caught on the fan making it overheat). I gave this one to my brother because I wouldn't have to mess with the fan speed. However, today when he turned his computer on, one of the monitor had a blue tint. After a couple of trial and error, I found out it was the second DVI port. That means the card is going bad right? Or is it just that port?

We tried 2 cables and 2 monitors. Both works normally (normal colors) on the first port, whereas the second port will make either monitor/cable get a blue tint. My brother is currently using my other 8800GT, and both monitor doesn't have a blue tint anymore. If it's just the port, then I probably wouldn't send it to get it replaced (still under warranty). I only plan on using it as physx card anyways.

droid says its 1:45am, PC says its 1:05am.

and btw

i feel so PO'd right now! like omfg. i feel the need to snap.
Bored as hell, like yall have no idea.
i want to do something but no one is even up or anything.

Im going to freak.

maybe im going to go to Sheetz and get some food an eat. that always fills time.

I feel your pain. It's (still in my mind) 2:08 in the morning, and I've essentially died of boredom.

The good news is that I found out my i7 950 is of the batch number that has been noted to hit 4.6

Back
Top Bottom