Random Chit Chat

nice! i keep wanting to start my folding agian, just havnt installed the GPU yet. idk...

an ya i got the 4 gig model. i see no reason why i need more then 4, even on the 10G original, i only used like 2 gigs lol.

And i just got Halo Reach, as my room mate has it to, so our TVs are side by side each other so we can dual screen some Reach, before it was do difficult for him to accurately gun the Falcon while i flew, as thats how we play. hes Epic Gunner, and im Epic Driver. lol.

or in non vehicle maps, i armor lock an troll people out, while he Active Camo's and kill them all when they wait for my lock to wear off XD

The only problem with the 4GB 360 is that you cannot play coop on Halo Reach with it.

Blackberry Curve 9300. Legit.

Good luck with that... I had a 9000 for a while, and the only things that were remotely usable on it were normal phone features and email. The browser was so slow that I couldn't differentiate GPRS from 3G.

So I just bought an inexpensive wireless router for my dorm and I think it is messing up my computer's sound. sound sometimes makes small popping sounds but they aren't really anything that makes listening intolerable but would still be nice if they didn't happen.
I also just cleaned out my computer with a can of compressed air just before the problem started. The popping stops when the router is unplugged so I would assume that is it but am not 100% sure

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=15120598&findingMethod=rr

Good luck with that... I had a 9000 for a while, and the only things that were remotely usable on it were normal phone features and email. The browser was so slow that I couldn't differentiate GPRS from 3G.

The only things I need are Facebook, Email, MSO, and phone features.

Ehh. I don't think anyone sees why I like Fermi so much.

Tesselator per SM
CUDA cores
OpenCL
And a reputable name like Evga behind the product.

Back
Top Bottom