Using CF on iPhone...

I never really had that problem because I never tried to really respond with a long detailed post on my phone but I just sat there for a few minutes pushing a ton of keys to get it to fill the entire box and then when it moves down you are right you can't scroll back up. I did find though that (although it is really annoying) if you use the magnifying glass thing to insert the cursor in a specific spot you can scroll back through the stuff you had written but is not visible anymore.

It would be much easier though to use a text editor and then copy and paste it though if you are doing a long post.

It all looks fine it's just very clearly a browser forum, and looks a tad bulky on iPhone

The only annoying thing I can think of is that the iPhone doesn't deal well with text boxes. If you reply to a long post, well you just can't there are no scroll bar and no arrow keys, so reviewing what you've written is sometimes difficult...

Ahhh... I remember this problem. What I used to do was put the cursor as far up as I could, then hit enter till there is no text visible. Then as you hit backspace, the lines that were hidden come back into view.

On skyfire for android, it lets you scroll through it. Maybe the iPhone version does the same?

Back
Top Bottom