aid for Hp associated products

lockess_

Baseband Member
Do not buy anything from Hp. Their customer service is below that of RiteAid.
I have a printer that does not function with warrenty... so i called up Hp and they said they would not fix it nor replace it unless something else was messed up besides the ink cartiage holder....
so i pretty much had to break the printer and try another 1hour waiting of phone service to get attention.
Hp is a selfish company that appears to be nice and caring... but ultimately they care about money and only money.
Do not support them or buy anything form them.
This is aid to those that were misguided before.

Not to burst your bubble, but all companies only care about money. If money was not involved, there would be no reason to be in business.

I've had nothing but good experiances with HP.... Happens with any company you deal with, there is always a bad/angry employee that ruins things or just simply does not know what they are talking about. 9 times out of 10 a second try on a companies products, or even in this case asking for a supervisor, yields better results.

Oh, and technically speaking, I am an HP employee, have certification for laptop repair through them. If you don't support them, then I lose a pay check every time I fix a warranty computer for them...

Back
Top Bottom