Gallery: Cases

Ahh yes. It's a silly design on Enzotech's part...but they did the best they could, given the SB needs to be low-pro.

Enzotech states that the flow must enter on the NB, where it travels in a pipe *below* the pipe to the SB you see. That pipe your *do* see to the SB is a return pipe which enters the NB, leaving it about an inch above in another pipe to the VREG where there is another G1/4 for outlet.

You think they could have made the tubes a bit bigger, they look restrictive when compared to your loop's tubing.

20101105145235.jpg

20101105145257.jpg

20101105145321.jpg

I also could have taken the 942, but the two USB 3.0 and price asked kind of made me look away...

932s are nice. You should properly mount your cathodes so they're straight, that would bug the crap out of me haha.

I think I'm going to pick up a fan controller, any suggestions for a good one? I'd like to tame down my 1850 Gentle Typhoons, my case's fan controller will only drop them down to 1100 RPM.

Mounting these cathodes are a nightmare...they just never want to go where I want to.
As for your fan controller, I'd say this. I've used it a while ago and it's very clean and discriet.
Didn't you have a NZXT M59 before?
My buddy wanted to buy a used PC off from me and since I found out that with the CM cooler, there's no space at all, so I found the perfect occasion to get rid of it for that big beast.

I assume you cut the side panel for the window on that cooler master 690 II?

I have that case, I wished it came with a windowed panel, its a waste having those dual fan ports. Very nice case, I found the cable management to be very very easy.

Nice setup!
I wish I would do liquid cooling, but I'm scared because I don't want to reck any of my components. Especially now that I just got the new Saphire 6870 oc'd at 1GHz core clock :D

LC is safe if you use the right liquid. FeserF1 is completely non-conductive. Over time, after accumulating some metal particles from your blocks, it will become conductive, though.

Back
Top Bottom