What is your security package ?

John Bull

In Runtime
Mine is shown in my signature. All free, never spent a cent on it and have never had an infection that has not been either killed or cured. Last infection ? Months ago. Massive improvement since installing Sandboxie 3 months ago.

Added to the primary online programs, I have several popular stand-alone programs that I use almost daily : MalwareBytes-AM Free, A-Squared Emergency Kit Free, MS Malicious Software Removal Tool and several cleaning programs.

John Bull

Mine is shown in my signature. All free, never spent a cent on it and have never had an infection that has not been either killed or cured. Last infection ? Months ago. Massive improvement since installing Sandboxie 3 months ago.

You have Massive amounts of AV Software, do you really feel it's necessary?

Added to the primary online programs, I have several popular stand-alone programs that I use almost daily : MalwareBytes-AM Free, A-Squared Emergency Kit Free, MS Malicious Software Removal Tool and several cleaning programs.

Wowzas everyday? I just scan when my AV software does it automatically each week.

You have Massive amounts of AV Software, do you really feel it's necessary?
Wowzas everyday? I just scan when my AV software does it automatically each week.

I am just a paranoid parasite hating pervert and love overkill. If it moves, shoot it, if it don`t, paint it :p :D

John

I use to use ZoneAlarm and AVG free, and some viruses and trojans managed to slip through so I removed both of them and installed Comodo internet security in order to remove the viruses/trojans, that didn't do anything so I installed kaspersky internet security and activated the trial and it removed the viruses. Guess i'm sticking with this

I've been using Eset Smart Security for a long time now. It's the best security suite software in my opinion. I also use MalwareBytes as a secondary scanner every now and then.

I've been using ZenOK Free Antivirus, so far very good software, something that I really like is it has the whole package (Antispyware, Anti-spyware, P2P Shield, Ultra-light scanning, among others)

Back
Top Bottom