Quite a lot of green flickering pixels on LCD screen

swap your cable out, try the monitor on another computer or try another monitor out on the original computer, does the issue repeat on the same computer?

Often times, the choke on the cord can be loose or has dislodged, and the color shifts will occur.

If it's random pixels, it's indeed a bad monitor or monitor element. If it's ALL of the green pixels on the monitor, I'd check the cord, but still wouldn't rule out a bad monitor. If you disconnect the monitor from that PC and the self test does it too, it's definitely the monitor.

swap your cable out, try the monitor on another computer or try another monitor out on the original computer, does the issue repeat on the same computer?

Often times, the choke on the cord can be loose or has dislodged, and the color shifts will occur.

If it's random pixels, it's indeed a bad monitor or monitor element. If it's ALL of the green pixels on the monitor, I'd check the cord, but still wouldn't rule out a bad monitor. If you disconnect the monitor from that PC and the self test does it too, it's definitely the monitor.

I've found that when i take out the VGA cable, the monitor is fine. I t seems as though everying on the screen that is black has mostly green flickering pixels on it. So i think it's my VGA cable. But when i connect it to my TV, it's fine. I've had my monitor checked so it can't really be the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom