Random Chit Chat

I lost 3G for about a month now. It seems like no matter where I go in Colorado (Been to Aurora, Denver, and Boulder), I am stuck with EDGE. I used to have 3G, but now I don't. Asking AT&T about it didn't help.

I lost 3G for about a month now. It seems like no matter where I go in Colorado (Been to Aurora, Denver, and Boulder), I am stuck with EDGE. I used to have 3G, but now I don't. Asking AT&T about it didn't help.

I can't get 3G, EDGE, or GPRS data. Phone calls go through fine though.

Is President Obama's trip to India seriously costing $2 Billion?! That's what they keep saying on the radio, but it just sounds completely absurd to me.

^ lolwut? Decent quality? Brand? Condition?

lol! I knew someone would ask. There's a catch though...

It's a AOC TFT20W90PSA in mint condition but it's faulty; It stays on for about a minute then turns itself off.

I'll have it working a few hours after I collect it, it's an easy repair.

lol! I knew someone would ask. There's a catch though...

It's a AOC TFT20W90PSA in mint condition but it's faulty; It stays on for about a minute then turns itself off.

I'll have it working a few hours after I collect it, it's an easy repair.

That's an awesome idea. I wonder if I could find one of those uber thin ASUS monitors and repair it. I've been waiting for a deal on one for a project. 23 inch laptop anyone?

EDIT: Here's the one I want: http://www.amazon.com/Asus-MS248H-23-6-Inch-Wide-Ultra-Slim/dp/B00407XZ42 It's perfect because it uses DC power, and it would require almost no modding to convert it into a laptop lid. The only real problem would be hinges, but I think I've got that figured out. LOL, if I do that, I should put the mobo from like a 486 laptop in it, just to mess with people.

2EDIT: Gah! Why does the weird crap always happen to me? I was eating some fries, then I heard a noise. When I looked down, the plate was literally splitting in half. WTF?

That's an awesome idea. I wonder if I could find one of those uber thin ASUS monitors and repair it. I've been waiting for a deal on one for a project. 23 inch laptop anyone?

Yea i'm always looking at faulty stuff on eBay. I missed out on a 42" plasma by £5 two days ago; it went for £72. Again, it was a minter but sometimes wouldn't turn on. I managed to find the service manual for it as well! Would've been sitting in our living room right now. Anyways got a new 100uF 450V electrolytic coming for this monitor. and it'll be as new again.

EDIT: Here's the one I want: http://www.amazon.com/Asus-MS248H-23-6-Inch-Wide-Ultra-Slim/dp/B00407XZ42 It's perfect because it uses DC power, and it would require almost no modding to convert it into a laptop lid. The only real problem would be hinges, but I think I've got that figured out. LOL, if I do that, I should put the mobo from like a 486 laptop in it, just to mess with people.

That would be cool. I'd make the hinges a feature of it; like some big shiny ones that double up as feet for the laptop and extended as bars on the lid.

Yea i'm always looking at faulty stuff on eBay. I missed out on a 42" plasma by £5 two days ago; it went for £72. Again, it was a minter but sometimes wouldn't turn on. I managed to find the service manual for it as well! Would've been sitting in our living room right now. Anyways got a new 100uF 450V electrolytic coming for this monitor. and it'll be as new again.

That would be cool. I'd make the hinges a feature of it; like some big shiny ones that double up as feet for the laptop and extended as bars on the lid.

Hmm, You may be able to help me! I Have 2 really nice IBM Thinkcentre 19" LCD Monitors, they come on for 5 seconds and then the display dissapears. The power light stays green.

Any idea's?

Back
Top Bottom