Random Chit Chat

is there really a diffence between ipod and zune sound quality? Every where i went said the zune was way better and i dont play games so apps are pointless to me just music

You should probably consider a sansa. I have the clip, and its sound quality is much better than my iPods'.

I can't really speak for the zune though, as I have never listened to one.

BTW, you will not get a regular video card working in your powermac. For some reason, macs require special video cards, which tend to cost tons more than regular video cards. I have no idea why though, it never concerned me enough to research it.
Thanks. Do you know of any AGP card models (modified by Apple) I could look for that would work for this? I'd like something with 64 MB VRAM, and would like your expert opinion on it.

Is it just me or does Steam Support suck?

It seems like they don't even answer any of my questions. They just redirect me to some page that I read awhile back, and know it does not answer my question.

EDIT - Taking out a part of my student loan to buy myself a car to get a job. Yay or Nay?

Will credit union require me to have a job? I was told a student loan doesn't require you to have a job, and it's usually the one with the lowest interest.

my credit union interest is 5 and a quarter.
my student loans are 8% and more.

even banks are better then student loans.
atleast see what a dealership has to offer...

Oh, I was just gonna take out about $4,000 for the loan. Then spend $2,000 getting a car from Craigslist or something, and used the remaining for emissions, insurance, license, etc. Then keep whatever is left as a "back-up car fund" in case something goes wrong with the car.

Yeah, but doesn't some student loan don't require to pay anything till you graduate?

Is the L4D series really that good? I'm thinking of buying the bundle off steam for $14.99 ( L4D and L4D2).

Back
Top Bottom