Gallery: Cases

thats the exact same case i have, not the same front panel, but the same case!

EDIT:

Did some cable managment in my case :)

they look almost identical.

pict0074q.jpg

Took off the far side and re routed the cables back behind the hdd bay. the only ones visible are the mobo and cpu.

pict0076x.jpg

took the 3 stray white cables(bottom) and took off the front pannel, and re routed them back through the second.

found a fan mount for an 80mm, i only have 1 rubber thingamajig, but its pretty tight against the hdd bay, so i didn't worry. There is really no hole there ,so its point is maybe to keep the air from getting too still?

empty floppy bay doubles as keeping my seagate's cables out of the way.

pict0079v.jpg

All nice and clean, and not so tiny feeling. :D

Wow. I need to get pics uploaded of all the new hardware. Idle temp is 18C with the fans on lowest (regular ambient temps). I re-did the entire loop today, new Koolance compound and thermal contact material.

Love these new SilverStone fans. They just need voltage reduction to be in the acceptable noise range.

I know, what gives? You got a bunch of fancy new stuff and don't even have the courtesy to snap a few pics. ಠ_ಠ

:X Spoke too soon on the SS's. They can't be controlled by PWM or Amperage reduction. They can only be controlled by voltage reduction. 5, or 7 would be ideal.

Soz, Cabbs. Been so busy it just slipped mah mind. Maybe I'll shoot a few later tonight.

P10102782.jpg

P10102752.jpg

P1010294.jpg

P1010290.jpg

P1010280.jpg

Due to the blocks being so close, I had to settle for a few things I didn't want to. The flow is completely reversed of what I want.

res/pump>EVX58>CPU-340>Rad>res/pump

Not ideal in my opinion.
The 470 loop is fine - just awkwardly setup. It's a little packed in the bottom with a GTX rad, two 25mils and a 38mil depth.
It is: Res>pump>VID-NX470>rad>res

Back
Top Bottom