Random Chit Chat

To be over volting. It would be over its Max safe voltage. Not above stock.

With CPU overclocking, overvolting typically refers to raising the voltage above default.

It doesn't really matter though, if it's above stock, it's probably enough to mess the program up.

EDIT: Can anyone here recommend me a textbook on boolean algebra?

HWMonitor reads actual usage. I don't think it calculates off of voltage. The polling is incredibly infrequent, though.

With CPU overclocking, overvolting typically refers to raising the voltage above default.

It doesn't really matter though, if it's above stock, it's probably enough to mess the program up.

EDIT: Can anyone here recommend me a textbook on boolean algebra?

sure i see what u mean.

but thats not the proper usage of the term in Digital Circuitry.
Just saying.

is there really a diffence between ipod and zune sound quality? Every where i went said the zune was way better and i dont play games so apps are pointless to me just music

is there really a diffence between ipod and zune sound quality? Every where i went said the zune was way better and i dont play games so apps are pointless to me just music

It depends on what you are using to listen. I barely hear a difference between the two when I used the same headphones. Then again, it could be that my headphones suck.

Back
Top Bottom