Random Chit Chat

Mac OS X 10.4 has the drivers already. AMD doesn't have them because of this reason. I've been over the driver issue.

Hey Sniper, Most boards have a sensor on them like that. My 730, 790, and I think even my x58 have that sensor 2/3 problem where it constantly reads 90-100C. It's inaccurate, don't worry. I'm quite shocked though, you're PII takes 140 (was that idle, or fl?)
Even my 950 only takes 130 watts at 3.0.

Something was terribly wrong yesterday, I ran Furmark on my 470 and I ended up popping the 100C cherry on my card. Coincidentally, I think my pump may be going too. (Why, Cabbs? WHY!?)

Hey sniper, are you running crossfire? I noticed there are 2 4850 on your temp reading.

HTML is not permitted in signature. Though you can put the link in there, which is essentially the same thing. It gets the idea out.

Unfortunately you have to copy and paste the link into the address bar, because apparently some NOFOLLOW setting is enabled. What also annoys me is how the img code is turned off, in both sig and post.

Unfortunately you have to copy and paste the link into the address bar, because apparently some NOFOLLOW setting is enabled. What also annoys me is how the img code is turned off, in both sig and post.

^^Appears to only not allow images for you...

cat-saying-hooray.jpg

Hilight, right click, go to url.

BTW, you will not get a regular video card working in your powermac. For some reason, macs require special video cards, which tend to cost tons more than regular video cards. I have no idea why though, it never concerned me enough to research it.

Nope, single GPU.

And the TDP is 140 for my denab phenon X4 II 940

Tho its at 3.5Ghz

I noticed that. The only PII x4 with 140w TDP is the 965. Do you have it overvolted?

Back
Top Bottom