Hey Guys :D

dgoolsby

Beta member
Sorry iif i posted this in the wrong section i'm new, but I have a question. I have had this same computer for about 4 years and with christmas coming i've been thinking of what to do. i could either upgrade this with windows 7 and a 200$ Graphics Card or Buy a new computer that will run bad compared to this one. i want to run games like Aion and Global Agenda on my computer. My specs on my computer now are 1.2 GB of Memory 1Gb of Ram and 2.66GHz. My limit is 600$ but i want to get something other than just a computer. I wanna get Aion Global Agenda which is like 120$ and then get a new computer. so i would need 480$. I thought of just upgrading my old one but if i do i dont want it to mess up for being TOO old. So please reply.

I would get new stuff for the old one...get what you want off of it and wipe it out also start nice and fresh ya know.

Like just upgrade some of the parts maybe the Mother board or ram or Graphics card or CPU

i would get a new pc with $600 you can build a rig that can max aion at decent resolution

Wait does he have 600 or he has 600 but is also buying the software where it takes him down to 480? Maybe im reading it wrong. If 600 dollars then hell yea build a new one

Back
Top Bottom