Random Chit Chat

^^^ I'd do the same, especially since the new hardware doesn't need any overclocking. But I know that as soon as I sell it, I will miss it. So I'm sticking with it.

Got the loop removed earlier tonight. Still not used to looking at my HR-01+ sitting in there haha.

Got the loop removed earlier tonight. Still not used to looking at my HR-01+ sitting in there haha.

That's a shame, man. Still going to leave your Q95 clocked up?

I'm getting annoyed of this BSOD atimpag.sys error. It happens during the first boot of W7, but it starts and run perfectly after the BSOD.
Started happening after I got my 5870...

Doesn't happen every time, just once in awhile.

Check your NB voltage. It should be around 1.5. Start a thread for it in HW.

I don't know how to check my NB volts. I checked my BIOS, Everest, and HWmonitor. Do they call it by a different name?

SPP and MCH voltage. You can use BIOS or HWMonitor.

SPP - System Platform Processor ---> NB
MCH - Media Controller Hub ---> SB

Nvidia uses that naming for chipsets. Where as Intel uses NB/SB

In the BIOS, it says it's currently at 1.4v upon startup. However, when we were OC'ing, we didn't mess with the volts on it, instead we left it as "Auto".

With my case setup, the fan has to sit on the metal plate that separates the motherboard area from the HDD/PSU area. It tends to make some annoying noise when I have a fan there. Might throw in a low-RPM fan if I can find one laying around.

1k's are ideal. I need to pick up a bunch of those. Although I must admit - I love the new SS fans I bought. A bit loud, but keep the CPU/chipset nice and icy.

P/N: SST-AP121

My case fan is starting to blow its bearings I think. It is slowing down from 1930 rpm down to 1820rpm and my cpu fan is slowing down a little from 2070 to 2005 rpm all over the past few months. sleeve bearing case fans do not last very long when you leave the computer on all the time.

Back
Top Bottom