Haven't been around much lately

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Like it says i haven't been around much in the last few weeks and I thought you deserved an explaination.
I got caught up in a work force reduction when the bank took over the hotel property I was at. Things were going ok for a month or so and then they desided to stop renting rooms. That lead to a reduction in the staff and I got caught up in the first round of that. It's called reduction in the work force due to lack of work. It's just a polite way of saying we can't use you any more.
So I applied for unemployment and after having to fix some screwups on the application I finally got it. What a joke. I'm having a tough time finding work and the pittance they are givng me isn't enough to stay anywhere with a phone and internet. Makes it tough to find work if you can't call out or get calls. I splurged yesterday and stayed at a place that has phones and internet so I could follow up on some leads. I really hate being down like this.
But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Keep the faith guys and gals, sempai will be back. I'm checking out of here in a couple of hours so I won't ba able to read your replies until much later. Be cool...

Sorry to hear about all that. I can't say I've been in your shoes, but I totally feel your pain. Well exactly like you said, keep working hard, and something will turn up.

Good Luck to ya Bro! Hope things turn around for you :)

I feel ya man, if your ever in Pittsburgh, u can crash here haha.
Always have a warm spare bed ready.
And if you ask me, its so much better to give then receive.

Hope you find something stable, Good luck.

If there's any work there I could arrange to get up there. An added bonus would be some one in one of these forums would finally get to meet me face to face. LOL

If there's any work there I could arrange to get up there. An added bonus would be some one in one of these forums would finally get to meet me face to face. LOL

LOL... touche...

Im having a little party this weekend with several types of Whiskey and Vodka so XD

And by of your recent luck, and your Avatar, i think you need a drink lol

That's a ways from me, but closer than Pittsburgh. I'd offer a place to stay, but It's not my home to offer.

Back
Top Bottom