Updating / Reinstalling Windows

Relmiw

Baseband Member
My computer is pretty messed up. the display is all strange, grayish. the sound goes out every 16 hours or so, music players won't work on the computer, i get a crazy amount of pop ups online and it runs pretty slow.

In the past i've reinstalled windows before it's gotten to this point, but i no longer have th installation CD

I'm currently running windows XP and would not mind making the step to windows 7, but if it would be more than 50$ difference i'll just stick with XP. I am a student, if that matters.

Does anyone know how i can go about getting a version of windows to wipe my computer with?

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

upgrade to windows 7 it is so worth trust me, Proud to say I have used xp for the past 5 years and finally faced the fear and upgraded to 7 and I was really impressed.

Back
Top Bottom